The Elegant Elle's Facebook Fan Box

The Elegant Elle on Facebook

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things....

As much as I would LOVE to talk about my shop 24/7 (http://theelegantelle.etsy.com/) :-) I have been so inspired by all of the talent and beautiful items on Etsy, that I thought I would share some of my current favorites with you....


Flora and Fauna Bracelet by wiseoldowl
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38203851

Yeah....I know, right? It is beautiful. I have been eyeing it for a while and might just bite the bullet and buy it before one of you steals it from underneath my nose. I love the gold and pearls. It is so feminine and demure. A must have for any true lady.

Pet Hat - Frog by xmoonbloom
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36595492

For me, this is a "must have". Yes, I am one of those girls. I dress up my dog in outfits. He has sweaters and polos, shoes, coats, hats and collars galore. And yes, I did say he. This hat is irresistible....I must have it....for....



Him. He's cute, right? One of the loves of my life. Ritzy. He is not for sale, he is a keeper.


B. Poetic Silk Shoes Clips in Mint Green by bpoetic
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36976817

As if a pretty pair of pumps weren't irresistible enough by themselves, add this pretty little piece to the top and I've fallen head over heels (pun intended!). This pretty little shoe clip would be fab on a brand spankin' new pair of shoes or would really freshen up an old pair of pumps!


Bella's Mittens - Twilight by KnitsCrochetAndMore
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37770543

Mmmm yeah. So, I've got this thing for Twilight. It is addicting, it is fascinating, it is obsession. My husband has dealt with it, you should too. Yes, I a a 25 year old married mom of a toddler and flutternutter and I am obsessed with all things Twilight. What does Twilight have to do with these luscious mittens you ask? Well, Bella wore a similar pair in the Twilight film. So, what self-proclaimed Twihard wouldn't want a pair for herself? I know I do! And you don't have to be a Twilight fan to enjoy these delightfully warm little buddies, no one will ever know they were Twilight inspired....shhh....we won't tell!



Warm and Cozy Cowl in Seafoam - MegansMenagerie
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38276829

You can tell it'd mid winter in Michigan because I definitely have an obsession with anything "knit" and delightfully warm right now! This lovely Cowl is one of many in a sea of Cowl listings on Etsy. But, in my opinion, this one is extra special. Why, you ask? The color is absolutely divine. It would match any jacket (cream, winter white, black, brown - you name it). It has several ways you can wear it and, well, just look at it! It is preppy and elegant all at once! A winner in my book! And at $26, this kitten is a steal!


Those are just a few of my recent Etsy faves....happy shopping!

1 comment: